Swapped Servers Around

Here you can post about technical issues you are having. We may or may not be able to help you.
*L.T.K*GRATCH
LTK Clan Member

Re: Swapped Servers Around

Post by *L.T.K*GRATCH »

We have a brand new server on a different machine to try for a while.
Connection Info: 185.38.150.41:27015
Please try it out and let me know if any "weapons change" problems.
If it stays good i will just leave it as a team play server called Server 1, Server 1 will become Server 3, just to keep things uncomplicated.
Again new server is a copy of USA server which has not been stricken by the "weapons change" problem which around eight players have reported to me.
*L.T.K*GRATCH
LTK Clan Member

Post by *L.T.K*GRATCH »

Server 1 (USA) is now called Server 3, and is single player.
New server 3 is called Server 1 as it is a copy of USA server taken from just over a week ago. Trying to change as little as possible to eliminate the weapons problem, and is team play.
*L.T.K*GRATCH
LTK Clan Member

Post by *L.T.K*GRATCH »

Well, a brand new server in a different location did not cure this "can't change weapons or send chat" problem.
Several players that responded to me had it, and myself on two different days.
Back to the hosts again, sigh.
*L.T.K*GRATCH
LTK Clan Member

Post by *L.T.K*GRATCH »

Had many tickets back and forth today, with nothing definite regarding the problem.
The Techie that has been dealing with me sugested rebooting servers daily to keep them "fresh", my weekly reboot is not enough, lol.
UK server will reboot at 6:00 AM, USA server five hours later (should be NY time), although i am not convinced what time is displayed on the server control panel, will find out tomorrow and adjust to suit.