HOWS EVERYONE DOING?

This forum is for general chat and basically anything that does not fit into the other forums.
*L.T.K*DR FEELGOOD
LTK Clan Member

HOWS EVERYONE DOING?

Post by *L.T.K*DR FEELGOOD »

Wondering how you all have been. My wife and I are back at work for a month now. Hope all is well with everyone. I have not heard from Great Grandma in months. I hope she is doing well along with Jerry. Take care everyone and if I could do anything for anyone I am just an email away. docrox@outlook.com

*L.T.K*GRATCH
LTK Clan Member

Re: HOWS EVERYONE DOING?

Post by *L.T.K*GRATCH »

All fine here.
Not seen GGMA for a few months, kinda miss her moans about her wrists, lol.
Jerry was well a couple weeks before that.
Got to see the grandkids last week, should have asked my daughter to cut my hair when I was there, but did not want to push it.
Some more shops are getting to open here next week as the infection and deaths rates are in decrease for now, but always fears of when another spike will come as has happened in other European countries that lifted restrictions a little too soon, plus the idiots at beaches that don't care.

*L.T.K*DR FEELGOOD
LTK Clan Member

Post by *L.T.K*DR FEELGOOD »

That worries me about them (Jerry and Kim). I'm glad you got to see your grandkids. There's nothing like being a grandparent. I know about the haircuts, since we been open we have not stopped and thank goodness for that. All our clients had not had a haircut in 3 months and looked different. Some tried to cut theirs themselves and others tried to cut their kids hair. Hope life returns to normal for you as well as us soon my friend. Take care.

tommytoad
Site Admin

Post by tommytoad »

TT and crew are doing well in USA. Crazy times to say the least. Bars shut down still but wineries are not. Consistently inconsistent.
[img]c:\clansite\tommytoadspray.jpg[/img]

Sav

Post by Sav »

Not 100% brill here.

New hip is taking time to settle completely but is much better than before.

Having circulation troubles now so having to wear Nora Batty compression stockings, not dead sexy but better than dead!

However can get my leg over and kick start a vintage motorcycle now, so not all bad.

73 now so vulnerable to this horrible disease so keeping my distance mostly from humanity.